How has everyone’s week been so far? I know it’s only Tuesday, but I don’t know, I’m feeling super motivated and optimistic about this week (no idea why though,) so I want to make sure that you’re all feeling the same!
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
For day two of Digit-al Dozen week, I attempted to create some negative space, galaxy nails! The little fractals were kind of an after thought, but I’m glad I added them.
- Start by applying one coat of Rose (previously reviewed here.)
- Follow that with a layer of Wishes, Cake & Glitter
- Paint liquid latex all around your nails.
- Working one nail at a time, create the smoosh base with saran wrap, Thank You, Dream, and Radiance.
- Peel off the latex.
- Then using a detail brush and acrylic paint, add on the fractals.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
When I first painted these, I thought they just looked like I forgot how to paint my nails but they’re growing on me. It could just be all of the sparkles, because sparkles are my weakness but I’m thinking I like these! Total side note, but I can not wait to show you guys swatches of that Virago Varnish polish. I recently picked up a bunch of polishes from the brand in a destash sale, and I’m seriously obsessed! Everything I’ve tried so far has been stunning. But let me know what you guys think of this nail art down below!
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review