I’m back from vacation and I’m so not ready to jump into another work week D: But! It is a Digit-al Dozen week, so let’s hope that helps get me through it haha.
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
This month we’re tackling negative space nails, and let me tell you…I’ve been dreading this. I had a bad run-in with an indie polish a few weeks back and my nails are super yellow at the moment. So, I maybe, kind-of, sorta cheated and used a sheer pink polish as a base for all my designs this week to try and balance out the yellow-ness. Please don’t hate me!
- Start by applying a coat of Rose (previously reviewed here.)
- Then apply a layer of The Sky Is Our Canvas.
- Follow that with a layer of Expert Marksmen.
- Add a layer of Cunning & Resourceful.
- Paint the pattern on with acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
One of my favorite things to do when attempting negative space nails is to lay down a glitter-y base, and that’s exactly what I did here! The green glitters made the perfect base for this pattern by Yamauchi Kazuaki. Aren’t the little bees so cute?! Let me know what you guys think down below!
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples & prizes // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review and others were won in a giveaway