Happy Friday!! Does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? Mine will be spent trying to get ahead on blogging things, and I should probably start my Christmas shopping soon….keyword probably….meh, we’ll see haha.
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
I totally messed up this week’s prompts for the 40GNAI challenge, because I thought we were only able to use a topper OTHER than a glitter topper….not flakie OR glitter topper. But I didn’t realize it until last night, and I didn’t have time to redo these so you get this sad attempt at nail art /:
- Start by applying one coat of Rose (previously reviewed here.)
- Then add a layer of Covered In Diamonds.
- Apply a layer of Glossy Glam to try and smooth the flakies (it won’t work though, just saying….)
- Paint the design using acrylic paint and the brushes.
- Clean up.
- Add another layer of Glossy Glam.
I really don’t like how these turned out….gah haha. Meh, it’s been a while since I’ve posted a nail fail though so it’s alright. The flakies in this polish are way too bumpy for my liking and it was really hard to paint over them. Inspiration for the art came from this photo. So, what do you guys think, is this something you would try and rock or is it too out there?