Gah, late post today guys D:
Let’s get to the polish!
Here’s what I used:
In case you missed it in the title, this week all of us in the Twinsie Tuesday group are sharing monochrome manicures. I don’t know what made me decide to do an all green design, but I absolutely love how it turned out! This dress by Marni was my inspiration.
- Start by applying three coats of Snow Coat, Snow Boots, Snow Problems.
- Once that’s dry apply liquid latex around your nails.
- Do the water spotting technique with Grass Is Lime Greener and hair spray.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Paint the random, dashed lines on with acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Clean up again if necessary.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
Guys, I seriously can’t express to you how in love I am with these nails! This isn’t even a look that I would normally wear, but something about how the polishes worked together just made me want to wear these for days. The Noodles polish is stunning<3 Let me know what you guys think down below!
Thanks for reading guys!