How has everyone’s week been so far? Mine’s off to a pretty good start, but I have a feeling that this is going to be another long week. Meh, I guess we’ll just have to take it day by day. At least I have some neat nails to share with you all today 😀
Onto the polish!
Here’s what I used:
This week we’re sharing jewelry inspired nails in the Twinsie Tuesday group. My design is inspired by these really neat wood and resin pieces by Britta Boeckmann! All of her work is incredible, so I definitely recommend checking out her store.
- Start by applying two coats of Sweater Weather and a coat of Iocaine Powder.
- Apply a layer of Glossy Glam.
- Once that’s dry, paint liquid latex around and on your nail.
- Watermarble using Codie, Nyssa, Taylor, and Blushing Beauty.
- Peel off the latex/clean up.
- Finish with another layer of Glossy Glam.
I wasn’t able to really capture the glow-yness of the green in her jewelry, but I’m content with how these turned out. My clean up could have been a little neater, but the overall look is pretty cool! These are definitely different from what I usually post, so I’m happy to have stepped out of my comfort zone a bit. What about you guys? Do you like trying new things when it comes to nail art?
Thanks for reading guys!