It’s Tuesday!…..and it’s late, sooooo quick post. Sorry D:
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
My inspiration for today’s nails was the lovely Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds. For those of you who have no idea who that is, she’s the super quirky technical analyst for the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit….at least on the tv show haha. She always has the best outfits, and I seriously wish that I could own them all. Here are the ones I used for inspiration: here, here, here, and here. Also, Matthew Gray Gubler wearing a dress in that third picture? Uh hi ?? Spencer Reid is definitely my favorite character from the show, but Garcia’s clothes are cuter so we’ll forget that I even mentioned it haha!
- Start by applying your base colors. I believe I used two coats of each polish. (Chantal previously reviewed here.)
- Then using a makeup sponge dab on your gradient using Wisp and On-Off Cells (previously reviewed here.)
- Once the bases are dry, go back in with acrylic paint and add on the flowers.
- I went back in and dabbed a little bit of a glitter from Loreal over the white flowers, but I can’t remember what it’s called at the moment so I’ll try and update this after work….but yeah, probably going to forget haha.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
This was such a hard theme for me, because I seriously couldn’t think of anything to do. Luckily, I remembered Penelope’s fun outfits and was able to come up with something. The overall look is a little crazy, but the floral theme helps bring everything together. And I mean, floral. You can’t beat it!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
Claire at Kerruticles
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lisa at The Polish Playground
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Megan at A Beauty in the Business
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Sara at The Call of Beauty
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
Tiffany at Polished To Precision