Good morning lovelies!
It’s Tuesday, which means its time for a Twinsie Tuesday post! I’m actually pretty excited about these nails so I’ll keep the rambling to a minimum.
To the nails!
Here’s what I used:
Can you guys guess what I was inspired by?!
- Start by applying three coats of Over Sized Sweater.
- Then using Challenger Deep (previously reviewed here) and the Pure Color #10, paint on the spots.
- Paint on the collars using the same brush and acrylic paint.
- Place the studs into some wet topcoat.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
Did you guys figure it out?! If not, I chose the 101 Dalmatians! The movie used to be one of my favorites when I was younger, and I may or may not still have a stuffed dog from the movie….(okay, yeah, I still have it….I’m 22 and still have stuffed animals #noshame.) I’m super happy with how these nails turned out too! But I want to know what you guys think! Have you ever watched 101 Dalmatians? Let me know!
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review