It’s time for a 31 Day Challenge post. There are only three days left in the challenge, gah!
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
DO YOU SEE HOW CUTE THESE ARE?! I don’t even know what to say other than ??
- Start with two coats of Caitlin.
- Add a layer of What I Wore To The Revolution.
- Using acrylic paint and a detail brush, paint on the ghost shapes.
- Go back in with the black paint and Spring Fever for the details.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
These nails were inspired by this little, kawaii ghost. There’s so much cute happening in this post, I don’t have words 😛