Can you guys believe that there’s only a week left of the challenge?! Gah! I only have one more design done for the challenge, so yeah, this is going to be rough….
Let’s get to today’s nails though!
Here’s what I used:
Flowers!! ? Oh no, I finally figured out how to put heart eye emojis in my posts. I swear I will try not to let all of my posts just become a bunch of emojis, but no guarantees ?????
- Start with three coats of My Vampire Is Buff.
- Then using a dotting tool and Nyssa, add on the dots.
- The roses were done by placing a blob of Nana on my nail and then swirling in Faye and Ana.
- When those are done, I painted the leaves on with the acrylic paint.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
These nails were inspired by this skirt from White Plum! My nails aren’t spot on for the inspiration, but I really like how these turned out! Roses are always a win, and I’ve never painted them like this before so it was nice to try something new. Yay for wins!