There’s only two days left in the challenge! Gah!
Let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
Oh man, I really love these nails! This look was done following this tutorial from Wondrously Polished. Lindsey’s nail art is always amazing, so I knew following one of her tutorials would lead to something awesome haha.
- Start with two coats of Bikini Bottom.
- Then use the acrylic paint and detail brush to paint on the outlines of the leaves.
- Once that was dry, I mixed some nail polish thinner with a bit of Corpus Callosum (previously reviewed here) and filled in the outlines.
- I repeated this with Cecilia.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I really don’t want to take these off, but I still have one more design to paint for the challenge ? Ugh haha. This will be a technique that I try out again in the future, because I want to see how it’ll work with different shapes. What do you guys think? Is this something you’d wear?
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review