Happy Monday! Maybe-ish? I have a bunch of posts prepared for you guys today…
So let’s just get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
This whole “re-shopping” my collection thing is really paying off for me haha. I totally forgot about these glitter polishes from Hard Candy! These make such cool bases for nail art.
- Start with two coats of Jelly Bean Blue.
- Then using a striping brush and the paint, add on the little ribbons.
- When that’s dry, use the detail brush and the other polishes to paint on the flags.
- Dab some The Sky Is Our Canvas on the flags.
- Paint back over the black lines.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
This is one of the themes that I never know what to do for. I loved how these little flags looked last year, so I knew that I wanted to do them again.
prize // some products in this post were previously won in a giveaway