So, yeah, it’s been almost a week since my last post….whoops…
Let’s get to today’s nails!
Here’s what I used:
This week for our Twinsie Tuesday post, we’re sharing our city inspired nails! I have to admit that I took the easy way out and just painted an actual cityscape on my nails….this print from laughpaintcreate was my inspiration!
- Start with three coats of Winter 2015.
- Then mix the other polishes with some acetone and dab them on randomly.
- Paint the buildings on using acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Add some My Voice Is A Little Norse around the buildings.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
I really was not a fan of these at all, but quite a few of my coworkers commented on them so maybe they aren’t really that bad? Maybe? The base of these turned out really lovely, but the buildings are sad looking. But I want to know what you thin! Let me know below!