Today is the first day of October and the last day of the 31 Day Challenge. Can you believe it? I don’t even know where the time went! It’s going to be weird going back to only posting once a day….
Anywho, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
The last prompt for the challenge is to honor nails you love, so I recreated this look by Manis & Makeovers. Lothwen is one of my favorite bloggers! Not only is she a total sweetheart but her nails and photos are stunning ? If you need proof, you can check out her Blogger Takeover post. I decided on this look because well, flowers…..I totally crept deep into her archives to find these too haha. I could easily win the creeper of the year award now….
- Start with three coats of Genesis.
- Then using a sponge, dab on I’m With The Lifeguard and On-Off Cells (previously reviewed here.)
- Once the base was dry, I used the acrylic paint and detail brush to add on the roses.
- The dots were added with a dotting tool…which I forgot to put in the photo…oops!
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
This look is a lot of fun! My roses don’t really do Lothwen’s justice, but they get a pass from me haha. So, yeah. I can’t believe that the challenge is over. What do I do now? Haha, meh. I’m going to try super hard to put together a review post of the whole challenge, but no promises! ?
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review