I have another post for you all. I’m going to be playing a lot of catch up over the next week or so, because again, I’ve fallen behind on some posts D: One of these days, I’ll get it together, but today is not that day haha. It is time for another Hobby Polish Bloggers link up though!
So, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
This might be another case of Marisa pushed it a little too far…..whoops haha! But I came across this pattern for sewing (maybe?) and wanted it on my nails.
- Start with two coats of Swanbourne.
- Add a layer of Sweet Decay.
- Clean up.
- Apply a layer of Glossy Glam.
- Then using the detail brush and acrylic paint, add on the leaves and branches.
- Clean up again.
- Add another layer of Glossy Glam.
Meh, I’m not super excited with how these turned out but I’m loving these colors! It’s finally starting to get cooler here at night and I’ve been loving every minute of it. Sweater weather is my favorite!