I’m back with another post for you guys! It’s time for another Hobby Polish Bloggers linkup, and this month we’re all painting night skies.
Onto the nails!
Man, I’m so disappointed with these. I’ll be honest. I forgot about this month’s linkup and threw these together really quickly. I should have known better than to put so many dark blue polishes near my cuticles. I bet you guys can imagine how much fun this was to clean up….
2. I then applied hair glue around my nails to try and protect my cuticles.
3. Using the brush from the bottles, I applied blobs of the other polishes down my nail (moving from darkest to lightest.)
4. Then using a fluffy brush dipped in acetone, I sorta swirled the polishes around.
5. Add a layer of My Voice Is A Little Norse.
6. Use the dotting tool and Genesis to add on the “stars.”
7. Clean up.
8. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I won’t say that these nails are a complete failure, because I have a good feeling that I’m being too hard on myself (which is something that I know a lot of us are guilty of.) So, I’m going to use these as a lesson to stop before you go to far! I loved how the base came out, but I added the layer of sparkles because well, sparkles….Maybe, next time I’ll refrain. This painting from ladypoppins was my inspiration for the colors. Anywho, make sure to check out the other ladies in the linkup below!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review