Oh hey….again! 😛
I have to admit that I almost skipped this week’s Twinsie Tuesday post, but late is better than never, right?
Obviously the answer to that question is yes, so onto the nails 😛
Here’s what I used:
More gradient nails! I probably could have combined my Twinsie nails with one of my Digit-al Dozen posts, but I can’t stamp to save my life so these nails almost didn’t even happen haha. Seriously though, you stamping people….how do you do it? D:
- Start by applying two coats of Noelle.
- Surround your nails with liquid latex (seriously though, you’ll be cleaning glitter off forever if you don’t haha.)
- Sponge on the gradient with Noelle and Aqua Aura.
- Add the stamping (I made decals because I can’t actually stamp, but do whatever is easiest for you.)
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
Even if my stamping skills leave a lot to be desired (and by a lot, I mean like a LOT,) I still really love these nails. The base gradient is probably one of my favorite things that I’ve done this year<3 I’m definitely going to be doing some online shopping later to pick up some more micro glitters, because I’m obsessed with this! What brand makes your favorite (holo) micro glitters? Let me know below!