Happy Wednesday lovelies!
Is this week dragging on for anyone else? I keep thinking that it’s like Thursday or Friday, but we’re only half way through D: Blah, I guess it’s better than it being Monday! Luckily, I have some more glitter to share with you guys.
So, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
- Start with two coats of Challenger Deep (previously reviewed here.)
- Paint liquid latex around your nails.
- Sponge on the gradient with Kristi and Eve.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Add the squiggles on with acrylic paint and a detail brush. I start by putting down white lines first and then layering the colors over that.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
I don’t even know what to say about these nails right now, other than that I really liked these! Glitter, holo, squiggles, and bright colors. What more do you need? Let me know down below what makes your perfect manicure! Also, how are you guys enjoying gradient week?
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review