Oh hello, again! As you can probably already guess, I’m back with another post for you all. Woo! Did you miss me? I’ve only been gone for about an hour or so, but I missed you guys. So, more nails! This time around we’re going to be taking a look at some glittery, gradient nail art. Onto the polish!
Here is what I used:
Microglitter gradients are still one of my absolute favorite things ever, and I do not do enough of them! I definitely need to invest in some more colors of microglitters, so that I can do gradients in every color scheme imaginable. So, if you have any suggestions for brands that carry them let me know! Also, this design was inspired by this Portoro Gold marble from Stone Collection.
- Start by applying two coats of Black Matte.
- Then apply liquid latex all around your nails (this step is optional, but highly recommended when using glitters and flakies in a gradient.)
- Sponge on Aqua Aura and Mimi to create the gradient.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Paint on the abstract lines using acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Clean up again if necessary.
- Finish with a coat of Glossy Glam.
So, what do you guys think? I wasn’t so sure about this look when I first finished painting them, but wow. I’m in love with these now! There is so much sparkly goodness happening, and the design helps kick up the interesting factor a bit. But, make sure to leave me a comment down below with your thoughts! Also, let me know what your favorite kind of gradient is?
Sorry about this poor macro, but I realized I forgot to take one after I took this look off…ugh.
Thank you guys so much reading! I’ll see back here tomorrow for some more nail art fun!