I’m back with another gradient for you guys! This one is especially strange for me….
So, check it out!
Here’s what I used:
I have a feeling that a bunch of you are just staring at these nails trying to figure out what is so weird about them, and I guess there’s really nothing wrong with them other than the fact that they’re PINK. LIKE WHAT?! Marisa hates wearing pink nail polish, so why is she now willingly doing pink nail art? I honestly wish I had an answer for you, but I don’t…we’re just going to blame this one on exhaustion 😛
- Start with two coats of Ana.
- Follow Cotton Coney’s tutorial on how to apply the rough gradient (note: Pink Break previously reviewed here.)
- Add on the grey stripes with acrylic paint and a liner brush.
- Paint the black dashes on top.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
I have to admit, even though these are super girly, I do actually really like the design of these. This Dior Homme suit was the inspiration for it. I bet I could easily replicate this in other colors too, so there’s a possibility that you’ll be seeing these again in the future. What are your thoughts on these? Do you ever do manicures that are totally out of your color comfort zone?
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review