Good morning lovelies!
Gah, I’m totally late at getting my last DD post up. But I ended up staying home sick from work yesterday, so most of my day was spent sleeping /: I really hate taking sick days and posting late, but I don’t have a voice right now, so hopefully you guys will cut me some slack haha
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
I saved my favorite look for last! I’m not sure what it is about this pattern (
I can’t find the creator /: ) (Edit: I just found that the pattern was created by Bouffants & Broken Hearts!) but I knew that I needed it on my nails the minute I saw it. Doesn’t it look so cute?!
- Start with two coats of Wisp.
- Apply liquid latex around nails.
- Sponge on the gradient using Marmalade and Riot Gear.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Add a coat of Always.
- Paint on the pattern with acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Apply a layer of Glossy Glam.
This might be some of the weirdest nail art I’ve ever painted, but I loved these so much! I would have rocked these for days if I didn’t think my coworkers would look at me like I’m crazy haha. What do you guys think? Too out there for you?
Thanks for reading guys!