I’m back with another post for you guys! This time around it’s for The Nail Challenge Collaborative.
So, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
More Halloween nail art!! Might as well try and squeeze in as many as I can before tomorrow ?
- Start with two coats of Will Yule Marry Me?
- Then add sponge on I’m The Doctor and The Ghost Shift.
- Paint the little gravestones on with acrylic paint and the detail brush.
- Use the dry brush technique to add on Hunter at the tips.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
These might just be the funkiest, french tip nails that I’ve done all month haha. Probably not the most wearable design, but perfect for Halloween! What do you guys think? Are these something you’d wear?
Thanks for reading guys!