It’s Thursday, woo! I really have no idea what to write for an introduction right now…..
Soooooo, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
Wow, my camera really didn’t like that red polish….dang haha! ? It’s such a shame because I actually really like this polish, and I normally don’t enjoy reds.
- Start by applying two coats of Aphrodite.
- Then using a detail brush and acrylic paint, add on the fractal design.
- Fill in some of the triangles with Leaf of Faith and Cross My Hearts.
- Go back over the black lines.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
This is the only other idea that I’ve had for this month’s funky french theme and I only thought of it because I’ve done similar designs before….multiple times haha. Blah! Regardless, I thought these were fun! What do you guys think? Is this something that you would wear?