Hello lovelies! Guys. I am seriously failing hard this week at keeping up with blog posts. Blah. Anyways, we are still celebrating the Digit-al Dozen’s fourth birthday, and I have my third design ready to share. This look features a bunch of holo flakes and diamonds, so check it out!
Here is what I used:
This was actually the first design that I painted for this week, and it might be one of my favorites! I say “might be” because I still have one more to paint for tomorrow….whoops. Geometric patterns just make me happy, which is probably kind of weird. But, meh haha. The inspiration for these came from this painting by Sonia Delaunay.
- Start with two coats of polish on their respective nails.
- Then using a detail brush and white acrylic paint, add on the diamonds.
- Once those are dry, go back in with a brush and acrylic paint that corresponds with the base color to add on the second diamond shape.
- Let that set for a bit, and then add a polka dot of the base polish into the center of the diamonds.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
My favorite part of this manicure is definitely the little holo flakes shining out between the diamonds. These types of polishes are by far the best ones in Zoya’s entire collection! The colors are all gorgeous, and I’ve never had an issue with application. I’m really going to need them to release more colors with this finish, because we all know I need more nail polish. Like right now, or yesterday. That’d be cool too. But, I’d love to hear with you guys think! Leave me a comment down below!