It’s Sunday…boo! I always have so many plans for Sundays and then never end up having the time for everything, it’s such a bummer haha. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Anyways, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
This post is a few days late, but all of us participating in the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge are sharing our festival nails this time around! Festivals always make me think of glitter and neons (except the only festival I’ve ever been too was Warped Tour and you don’t really see much of those two things there….weird…) Anyways! I used this photo as my inspiration and then added a ton of glitter 😛
- Start with two coats of Wildwoods By The Sea.
- Then add a layer of Wishes, Cake & Glitter.
- Top that with a layer of Sea Bubbles.
- Once that is dry, use white acrylic paint and a detail brush to add on the little chevrons.
- Go back over the white paint with On-Off Cells (previously reviewed here.)
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
These nails might be simple, but damn do they pack a punch! I could not stop staring at these while I had them on. But I’d love to hear what you guys think, so let me know down below!
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review