Can you guys believe that we’re already halfway through fashion week? Time really does fly when you’re having fun haha!
Let’s get to today’s nails!
Here’s what I used:
Okay, so, question guys. Would you consider these leopard or cheetah print? Because I honestly have no idea…
- Start with two coats of Taylor.
- Then using a fluffy brush (not pictured) randomly dab on Sand Castles and Prospect Park Blossom.
- Once that is dry, paint on the animal print with acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Add on the triangles with paint.
- Use a dotting tool (not pictured) to add on some polka dots of Sand Castles.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
Regardless of whatever animal I painted, I’m digging this look! The look is kind of edgy and I’m loving the little bit of shimmer coming through from Sand Castles! My inspiration was this skirt from Bottega Veneta‘s 2016 Spring Collection. What do you guys think? Let me know!
Thanks for reading guys!