Quick, little post for day two of the Digit-al Dozen fashion week!
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
Usually when it comes to Digit-al Dozen weeks, I always post my least favorite designs first. But since yesterday was my first day back to blogging, I figured I should post something that I actually liked and save this disaster for today haha. The Jenny Packham dress that I was inspired by is so freaking beautiful, but I just couldn’t get it to translate onto my nails D:
- Start by applying two coats of My Vampire Is Buff.
- Then add a layer of Wishes, Cake & Glitter!.
- Once that is dry, paint on the star shapes with white acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Go back over the shapes with Comet Closer (previously reviewed here) and Silver Dollar.
- Add some glequins on with wet topcoat.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
Meh. Haha. I don’t know what else to write about these right now. I don’t think the whole look is awful, but it’s definitely not one of my favorites. It doesn’t help that it didn’t photograph very well (side note: I finally sucked it up and ordered myself some Ottlites and they were delivered today and I really wish I wasn’t at work right now because I’d rather be home figuring out my new lighting setup, but damn this has been a long run on….) So yeah! I’d love to hear what you guys think of these. Let me know below!
Thanks for reading guys!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review