Good evening lovelies! Today has been a pretty hectic day, so my Digit-al Dozen post is coming at you guys later than usual. But, I’m just stoked that I’ve managed to keep up with posting this week haha! Anyways, glitter. Let’s get to it!
Here is what I used:
This look is actually the first one that I painted for this week (which is probably why the glittery-ness leans a bit more on the subtle side.) But, I was in the mood for black nails so that’s what I painted haha. This pattern by Saskia Pomeroy caught my eye too, so it kind of all fell into place.
- Start by applying two coats of Burning Rain Of Death.
- Add a layer of Hocus Pocus.
- Follow that with a layer of Fairy Dust.
- Once the base is dry, use acrylic paint and a detail brush to paint on the pattern. As usual, I laid out the design with white paint and then added the color on over top.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a coat of Glitter Glaze.
So, there’s that! I’m trying to keep this post a little on the shorter side, because I’m sitting in a coffee shop writing this and I really want dinner haha. But, I’m on the fence about this look. I love how my index, middle and pinky fingers turned out, but my ring finger is bumming me out so bad haha. That green leaf thing is just too big. Plus, I was a bit lazy with mixing my paint colors (but I usually am so that’s nothing new.) Blah. My free hand skills are still a bit rusty, but practicing is definitely paying off. Anyways, make sure to leave me a comment down below with your thoughts!
Thank you guys so, so much for reading! Make sure to check out the other ladies’ posts down below!