Good morning lovelies! How is everyone’s week going so far? I just realized that I have a ton of stuff planned for this week (blogging and real life stuffs,) so I’m thinking it’ll be a fun one! Tonight’s Broadside concert is already shaping up to be an awesome start haha. Anyways, nails! It’s day two of The Digit-al Dozen week and today’s look is all about the distressed vamp. So, let’s get to the polish!
Here is what I used:
This theme is seriously kicking my butt. I always struggle with the “abstract” themes, because most of the nail art that I paint relies heavily on patterns and solid lines. So, trying to find a design that fit into what I’m comfortable painting plus the vampy theme was nearly impossible (at least for me. Maybe I just suck at Google.) So, I feel like a lot of my looks this month are kind of lazy but hopefully you guys will still like them.
- Start by applying two coats of Blackout.
- Add a layer of General Ignorance on top of that.
- Then using the blue acrylic paint and a square brush (I used my old clean up brush) randomly add on some distressed strokes.
- Top that with another coat of General Ignorance.
- Repeat step three but with black paint.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
Lazy nail art or not, I still think these turned out pretty neat. They’d probably look better with a pattern over top, but meh, there’s always next time. So, what do you guys think? Are you a fan of this simple distressed look, or would you go for something more intricate? Let me know down below!
Thank you guys so much for reading! Don’t forget to check out all the other ladies down below. They killed it yesterday!