Oh hello….again! I’m starting to get to that point where I have no idea what to put in my introduction paragraphs anymore. I could
complain go on about how I’m still playing catch up with the challenge, but you guys are probably so sick of hearing it at this point haha. Anyways, here are my watermarble nails for day twenty of the challenge!
Here is what I used:
I feel like I’ve mentioned Polish Con in almost all of my posts over the past couple of days, but this is the look that I wore there! I wanted something that combined glitter, a watermarble and free hand nail art. Why? Because glitter and free hand designs are two of my favorite things, and then the watermarble because I needed the look to fit into the challenge haha.
- Start by applying one coat of Sia.
- Follow that with a coat of Neon Ocean.
- Add a layer of Radiance.
- Top that with a layer of Yo Bitch!
- Once the base is dry, surround your nails with liquid latex.
- Do a random watermarble with My Dogsled Is A Hybrid.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Then using a detail brush and white acrylic paint, add on some random horizontal squiggles.
- Go over the white paint with On-Off Cells (previously reviewed here.)
- Clean up again if necessary.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
This look didn’t photograph that well, because these were so cool to look at in person. It might be because I photographed these after like three days of wear, but moving on. I loved wearing these nails so much! The base was so sparkly and gorgeous, and the layers of nail art were really neat. The only thing that I wish had gone differently, was the watermarble. The color was way more subtle than I was expecting, so it created this weird ghosting effect. But! I’m still happy with these! I’d love to hear what you guys think though, so leave me a comment down below (:
Thank you guys so much for reading and putting up with my annoying amount of posts haha 😛 Don’t forget to check out the inLinkz below for some more nail art inspiration!
press samples // some products in this post were provided in exchange for an honest review