Oh hey. Again. It’s time for some movie themed nail art, and you guys should all know what that means. IT’S JURASSIC PARK TIME! If you’ve been reading the blog for a while then you know that it is my favorite movie series, and that I don’t really watch any other movies. So, almost every single time there is a movie prompt for a challenge it ends up turning into a dinosaur field day. But! Let’s get to the polish!
Here is what I used:
This might be my favorite Jurassic Park nail art that I’ve ever done though. So, I’m stoked about this post haha! The inspiration for these nails came from these two movie posters (one and two (created by Gordon Reid.)) Isn’t the little DNA guy, just so cute?!
- Start with three coats of You Get A Polish!!
- Once that’s dry, add a little bit of Pool Party on using the distressed brush technique.
- Then using a striping brush and acrylic paint, add on the blue grid.
- After that go back in with a detail brush and add on the other details (using a mixture of acrylic paint and Hot Pink Rage.)
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Wax That…
So, what do you guys think? Would Ian Malcolm approve? He honestly probably wouldn’t, but I approve and that’s all that matters! I’m glad that I went with a shimmery base, because look at how stunning the macro is. I could easily wear a full manicure with just the little DNA dude’s face, because he’s freaking adorable haha! Make sure to leave me a comment with your thoughts down below.