Hello lovelies! I’m back after a short little break! I’ve been dealing with some real life stuff that has been really bumming me out, so I had to take a step from blogging for a bit. Because of this, I will not completing the 31 Day Challenge on time. But since I have most of the final looks already painted I’m going to finish the challenge on my time. I’m planning on doing one post a day until it’s done. Enough of that though! Let’s get to some fashion inspired nails!
Here’s what I used:
This might be one of my favorite looks from the entire challenge! Not only was I able to use a ton of indies in one look, but some of them were untried (the Darling Diva Polish and the Pretty & Polished ones.) The inspiration for this look was this dress from Christopher Kane’s Spring 2016 collection.
- Start with three coats of These I Like.
- Then using a detail brush and black acrylic paint, add on the outlines of the geometric shapes.
- Begin filling in the shapes with the other indie polishes. (McClung previously reviewed here and McAlester here.)
- Go back in and clean up any of the black lines.
- Clean up.
- Seal with a layer of Glossy Glam.
So, what do you guys think? I love the mix of colors and glitters her, so this look was a huge win in my books! If you’re ever struggling to find nail art inspiration, I definitely recommend searching fashion patterns on Pinterest (I even have a board that you can check out,) because I always seem to find something interesting! What’s your favorite source of nail art inspiration?
Thank you guys so much for sticking through this with me!
press samples // some products in this post were provided in exchange for an honest review