Hello again lovelies! I’m back with some more Halloween nail art for you guys. Today, all of us in the Challenge Your Nail Art group are posting our pumpkin designs. I feel like I keep saying this, but I think this is my favorite look that I’ve done for the entire challenge so far! So, let’s get to it!
Here is what I used:
See what I mean?! Look at how stinking adorable those little pumpkins are! These nails make me wish that I had a porch or a yard, so I could put out some shimmery looking pumpkins. Dang city life is getting in the way of all my cute decorating plans. How rude! Anyways. The inspiration for these came from this set of doodles by Margaret Berg!
- Start by applying two coats of My Vampire Is Buff.
- Then add a layer of Leia on top of that.
- Once the base is dry, using a detail brush and black acrylic paint add on the pumpkin outlines.
- While the outlines are drying, mix some nail polish thinner into the your orange polish choices.
- When the polishes have a watery consistency, lightly dab the color over the black lines.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
And yeah! I don’t really much else to add. I’m super stoked with how these turned out, and I can’t wait to try this style out in the future. Who knew painting outside of the lines could be so fun? I’m also loving how Leia looks layered over My Vampire Is Buff too! I wasn’t expecting it to pull so green, but it works really well against the orange pumpkins. But, I want to know what you guys think. Leave me a comment down below with your thoughts!
Thank you so much for reading guys and I hope you’re enjoying these Halloween posts!