Oh hey….again! I’m going to try and squeeze one more post in here today before I have to go take a nap. My body is so achy right now, but I’m going to stop complaining because it’s my own fault haha. Anyways, remember that Halloween challenge that I was taking part in but then totally fell behind on because you know, that’s the story of my life? Well, I’m back! Today’s look is all about leaves and I’m super stoked about how it turned out, so let’s get to the nails!
Here is what I used:
Look at those little faces on the leaves! They’re so stinking adorable! I came across this blog post from lemeilleurdudiy.com and knew that I wanted to try it out on my nails. Luckily, it worked out really well 😀
- Start by applying three coats of Sparks.
- Then using acrylic paint and a detail brush, add on the leaves.
- Once the leave bases have dried, go back in with black paint and a detail brush to add on the smaller details.
- Dab a little bit of Dancing Fireflies in between the leaves.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
So, what do you guys think? I’m super happy with this look! I have a weird soft spot for leaf nail art, so this look was bound to be a favorite for me. Sparks was an untried polish that I picked up from Polish Con, and it’s always nice to use a new polish! I’ve loved the polishes that I tried from Contrary Polish, and I’m excited to have found a new brand that I like. I really need to get around to placing an order soon! But, leave me a comment down below with your thoughts on this design.
Thank you guys so, so much for reading!