Hello lovelies! Happy Sunday? Maybe? Are Sundays ever really happy? It really just means that tomorrow is Monday and that means it’s time to go back to work. Blah. Anyways! I have some galaxy nails to share with you guys today!
Here is what I used:
This might be my favorite galaxy look that I’ve ever done before! I always go super hard with the glitter, and well these are still really sparkly I think it’s not over the top. This watch from Beautiful Halo was the inspiration for the star pattern.
- Start by applying three coats of Boystown.
- Then using a makeup sponge dab on a little bit of We’re On A Mission From God and Warm Woolen Mittens.
- Apply a thin layer of Hocus Pocus over that.
- Once that’s dry use another makeup sponge to add on a little bit of Stardust.
- When you’re satisfied with the base, paint the stars and lines on with acrylic paint and a detail brush.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
Not only am I super happy with how these nails turned out, but I was able to do this look with four new polishes! Three of the brands are all new to me, so that’s exciting too. This look would have never happened if it weren’t for Polish Con. The trip there was long and exhausting, but I would totally do it again in a heartbeat. I totally need to buy another helmer before the next one, but I’m going to try really hard to be there haha. The thought of having three helmers scares me but, ignore this tangent! What do you guys think? Are you a fan of this galaxy look?
Thank you guys so much for reading! Make sure to check out the inLinkz below for more galaxy nails, and to stop by here later for more catch up posts!