Oh hey…again! There’s only one more week till Halloween, which means that it’s time to cram in all of the Halloween nail art! Normally, I tend to forget (not on purpose) about holiday nail art but I’ve been really into it this year. Joining in a challenge has definitely helped me be motivated to do the designs (writing the blog posts is another story, but that’s fine haha.) Anyways, get your witch hats on and let’s get to the nail art!
Here is what I used:
Aren’t the little hats so cute?! I had no idea what to do for this theme and nothing on Pinterest was inspiring me. So, I decided to just paint a bunch of hats all over my nails. It’s simple, but adorable!
- Start by applying two coats of Leather Skinnies.
- Add a layer of Follies over that.
- Then, add a coat of Ancient Affairs on top.
- Once the base is dry, use a detail brush and acrylic paint to add on the little witch hats.
- Clean up.
- Apply a layer of Glossy Glam.
- While the topcoat is wet, place the glequins on with the dotting tool.
- If you plan on wearing this for a while, I would seal the glequins in with another layer of topcoat but I only wore these long enough for photos so I opted not too.
So, what do you guys think? I’m second guessing the addition of the glequins, but I love how the base turned out! The blue flash from the flakies in Ancient Affairs is seriously giving me life right now. Maybe? That’s what the young-ins say, right? Moving on, this look makes me want to go paint more tiny patterns on my nails because I miss it. Leave me a comment letting me know what you think!
Thank you guys for ready! You’re the best<3