It’s only day 6 of the challenge, and I’m already running out of things to write….
So, we’re going to keep this short and get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
- Start with three coats of Anniversary Bling.
- Then using acrylic paint and a detail brush, add on the random purple areas.
- Go back in with white paint to add details over the glitter.
- Paint some grey marks over the entire design.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
I’m so in love with how these turned out, I don’t even know what to say haha. The glitter worked so well with the pattern and adds such a great sparkle to the look. I can definitely see myself recreating these once the challenge is over, because I could easily wear these forever (and by forever, I mean like a week, but that’s forever in nail blogger time :P) Let me know what you guys think!
Thanks for reading guys!