Woo, we’ve made it to day 2 out of 31 and it’s a Friday! Which is great for me, because I’m already out of prepared manicures for this challenge….haha….this is going to be a rough month…luckily this is a three day weekend for me.
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
Wow, it didn’t take long for floral nails to happen haha. But, I came across this photo of fabric from SonSu and knew I need the floral design on my nails. The pattern was just too cute. Plus I’ve been digging weird combinations lately, so the orange and green color palette drew me in.
- Start with two coats of Myrta.
- Add a layer of Elementary.
- Then using acrylic paint and a detail brush, paint on the flowers.
- Go back in and add some white dots.
- Once those are dry, add some dots of No Peeking.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a layer of Glossy Glam.
These definitely photographed more red than they are in real life, but I’m loving the way that the base turned out. Which is good for me, because I painted these on Sunday and I’m still wearing them haha! I’ve only had really minor tip wear too. Anywho, what do you guys think of these nails? Are you a fan of orange and green together? Let me know!
Thanks for reading guys!