It’s Tuesday? (Maybe…yes, right? Having a day off messes me up….) But yeah, Twinsie Tuesday time!
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
These nails are kind of just a disaster…..which is sad, because I love coffee…I was aiming for something like this photo of latte art, but my watermarble skills are definitely kind of rusty. Probably should of just painted my nails black, because that’s how I take my coffee…meh!
- Start with two coats of Blushing Beauty.
- Use the saran wrap method to add on My Vampire Is Buff.
- Paint liquid latex around your nails.
- Watermarble with Codie and the Hard As Nails.
- Peel off the latex/clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
These might not have turned out exactly like I had pictured, but I like these three polishes together! The shimmer-y base underneath is a nice little surprise under everything going on. But what do you guys think? Also, how do you drink your coffee? 😛