I totally meant to write this post earlier…..but yeah, I fell asleep…..so here it is now! 😀
Onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
These are probably the most Christmas-y nails that I’ve done this whole year…and I feel like that last bit is full of grammatical errors, but oh well. Anywho, these were inspired by this pattern that I believe was created by Robin Sheldon!
- Start by applying two coats of Tilda.
- Then use a detail brush to paint on some stars of Josie.
- Clean up.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
- Once the topcoat is dry, start painting on the pattern with acrylic paint. I started by adding all the shapes on in white paint, and then adding color.
- Clean up again if necessary.
- Apply another layer of topcoat.
Gah, I love how cute these are! The little reindeer is my favorite 😀 Which nail is your favorite? Let me know!