Good evening lovelies! It’s only the beginning of the month, but have you all started thinking about what you want to rock on your nails for Halloween? No worries if you haven’t. I have your back if you need a little inspiration, because I’m back today with some cemetery inspired nail art! Let’s get to it!
Here is what I used:
Not going to lie, this theme kind of threw me for a loop. You don’t see many cemetery patterns out there, but luckily I found this photo on disintegration’s tumblr which worked out perfectly. But, I have a feeling that they aren’t the original photographer, so if anyone recognizes the photo please let me know!
- Start by applying two coats of Warm Woolen Mittens (which I’m fairly positive is actually a Christmas polish…whoops.)
- Then paint liquid latex (not pictured) around your nails.
- Use a makeup sponge (not pictured) to add on the gradient with Warm Woolen Mittens, January 2017 and Eclipse.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Go back in with Cloud Burst and it dab a little bit around the base of your nails.
- When the base is dry, use acrylic paint and a detail brush to add on the gravestones.
- Clean up again if necessary.
- Finish with a coat of Glossy Glam.
And that’s a wrap! This is another really simple look, but it definitely feels pretty creepy haha. Warm Woolen Mittens might be a Christmas polish, but the purple flakes actually help add depth to the sky here. They kind of remind of stars, but make sure to leave me a comment down below with your thoughts! Also, is this design something that you would wear for Halloween?
Thank you guys so, so much for reading! Enjoy the rest of your night and don’t forget to stop by here tomorrow for some more nail art!