Ello again lovelies! I mentioned in my earlier post that this is a Digit-al Dozen week, so I’m back with my first look. This month we’re not tackling a theme, but instead the color black! It’s a really open prompt, so I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with. Anyways, let’s get to the nail art!
Here is what I used:
I wasn’t hundred percent positive on how to tackle this theme, but I think my plan for the week is to do all my nail art over a black base. Maybe? This is actually the only look I have done so far, so we’re going to have to see how it plays out. But this nail art was inspired by this pattern that I came across on Designinspiration.
- Start by applying one coat of Black Matte.
- Then apply liquid latex all around your nails.
- Once that’s dry, using the saran wrap technique add on Starry Night, Dorothy and Queen Of The Night (press sample.)
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Use acrylic paint and a detail brush to add on the pattern.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a coat of Tonic Topper.
And, that’s a wrap! I’m really digging this look, so I’m excited to rock it today. The saran wrap technique is one of my favorite ways to create a base for nail art and this subtle one turned out particularly lovely. But, I want to know what you think! Leave me a comment down below. Also, what would you do for this theme? I need some ideas haha 😛
Thank you guys so much for reading! I will see you guys back here tomorrow for more nail art!
press samples // some products in this post were previously provided in exchange for an honest review