Oh hello, again! Did you guys miss me? I know it’s been a grueling three hours since I last posted, but no worries guys. I’m back with more nail art! Woo! Moving on. I’m still working my way through showing off my art inspired manicures for last week’s Digit-al Dozen theme, so let’s get to the polish!
Here is what I used:
Now, about the title of this blog post. Yep, I have no idea either haha. This is why I shouldn’t write when tired. But don’t these nails kind of remind you of an abstract forest? Just with blue tree tops? Which by the way is totally normal. This painting by Osnat proves it!
- Start by applying three coats of Amas Veritas.
- Paint liquid latex around your nails, because you’re about to make a mess.
- Once that’s dry use a fan brush (not pictured) to add on Normani, Emilia, Codie, and My Vampire Is Buff (which I forgot to label…oops.)
- Then dip the fan brush in acetone and run it over your nail.
- Dry brush on some more of Amas Veritas.
- Then use an adapted dry brush technique to add on Robyn, Ryan, Lake and Wisp. I did this by wiping all of the polish off of the brush and dabbing the end of it on my nails.
- Peel off the latex / clean up.
- Finish with a coat of Tonic Topper.
I had high hopes for this manicure, and it definitely delivered! The mix of colors and textures happening here is wonderful, but I really loved the look of the blue blobs. I’m going to have to try using that technique to cover my entire nail, because I have a feeling it would turn out pretty neat! Until then, don’t forget to let me know what you think down below!
Thank you guys so much for reading! Have a wonderful day, but don’t forget to check back tomorrow for some more nail art!