How is June already over? It feels like it just started! Man, haha.
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
These nails are so girly. Wow. I really painted these haha.
1. Start by applying your base polishes. My index finger got three coats of Fiery, my middle and ring fingers got three coats of My Vampire Is Buff, and my pinky got two coats of Jameson.
2. Apply one coat of She Loves Me on your index and pinky fingers.
3. On your middle finger, dab some random blobs of Fiery and Jameson on your nail and use a brush dipped in acetone to blend the colors together.
4. For your ring finger, use a striping brush and to add stripes of Fiery and Jameson.
5. Clean up.
6. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
7. Place a bow into the wet topcoat on your middle finger.
There’s not really much to say about these nails. I never really know what to do when I have to do skittles nails, so I always default to glitter, watercolor nails, and stripes. I thought these came out pretty though! The bow didn’t last very long….I have no idea how I used to wear these things….
Thanks for reading guys!