I’m back with another post! This one is kind of sad, because it’s my final post for the 52 Week Challenge. I can’t believe it’s been a year since we started it, dang haha. I would like to say that I have a round up in the works, but I don’t and probably won’t have the time to put one together, so yeah, not even going to try and lie to you about that one haha.
Anywho, let’s get to the nails!
Here’s what I used:
At least we’re closing out the challenge with a bang, because I love how these turned out! There’s a 90% chance that these will be my manicure for Halloween.
- Start with two coats of Genevieve.
- Once that’s dry, use the distressed brushstroke technique to add on Sage, Storm, Pelican Gray, and Live And Let Die
- Apply a layer of Blast Off.
- Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
- Then use acrylic paint and the detail brush to paint on the zig zags.
- Trace over the zig zags with Neely.
- Clean up.
- Add another layer of Glossy Glam.
I just looked back through all of the posts that I did for this challenge, and this seriously might be my favorite look. It might just be because Neely is one of my favorite red polishes, but you know, oh well. The only thing that bothers me about Neely is the name, because I know I have a polish called Neely from Zoya that is green and I had the Zoya one first, so clearly that one wins the name. And I don’t know, it’s weird haha. Here’s a macro so you can see the glitters better (ignore the fact that half of my finger is missing….I don’t know what happened haha.)