I’m back with another post for you guys today…
So, let’s get right to the nails!
I bet you all are wondering why there is a massive bottle of Glossy Glam in that photo….well, haha. My roommate borrowed my topcoat before I painted these nails, and then without thinking slipped the bottle into her purse before she left for work. So, in an act of desperation, I took a brush from an empty bottle topcoat and dipped it into my Glossy Glam refill bottle…..Weird, I know, but yeah, it worked! (;
2. Dab a little bit of another polish onto a palette, and dip the end of a straw (I cut mine into smaller pieces) into it.
3. Blow through the other end of the straw, so the polish splatters on your nails (you can try and aim, but 99.9% it won’t work.)
4. Repeat steps 2 + 3, with however many colors you’d like.
5. Clean up (your nails and your laptop keyboard…..)
6. Add a layer of Glossy Glam (directly from the refill bottle.)