Once again, I’m just sneaking my post for this week’s themes in on the last day haha. Whoops. I need to get on top of my game again.
Anyways, I love today’s nails! So, onto the photos!
Here’s what I used:
Do you guys see how sparkly these are?! I don’t even know what to type, because the sparkles are so mesmerizing! I wish I could insert emojis into posts because this whole post would just be photos and heart-eye faces haha 😛
1. Start with three coats of Goodness Had Nothing To Do With It.
2. For the roses, I started by painting on random blobs of pink and purple acrylic paint and a detail brush.
3. When the blobs had dried, I went back in with paint that was darker than the roses to add in some lines.
4. After, I went in with paint that was lighter than the roses’ bases for more detail.
5. Next add on the leaves.
6. Clean up.
7. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I have a bonus sun shot, so you can see how the polish sparkles!
I loved these nails so much! It was so hard to take them off. Sparkles and flowers are definitely my two favorite things when it comes to nail art, and these are definitely in my like top 10 favorite manicures that I’ve ever done<3
Thanks for reading guys!