I have a quick post for you guys today.
So, onto the nails!
Here’s what I used:
Next time I decide to dump rhinestones out for a bottle shot, someone please tell me no! I think I spent more time trying to pick those up than I did actually painting my nails haha.
1. Start with two coats of My Dogsled Is A Hybrid.
2. Use saran wrap to lightly dab on Grass Is Lime Greener.
3. Repeat step 2 with I Sea The Point.
4. Add a layer of Mintallica.
5. While the glitter base is still wet, place your rhinestones on. I used a dotting tool and some topcoat to place mine.
6. Clean Up.
7. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I don’t think this has ever happened before, but these nails are just a little too much for me. I never thought I’d say that haha. The base turned out really pretty and I love Mintallica, but I just don’t think they work together. The rhinestones don’t really add much either. This is a nice color scheme though!
Thanks for reading guys!