I hope your week is off to a great start 😀
I’m super excited to show you guys today’s nails, so let’s just get to the pretties!
Here’s what I used:
MERMAID NAILS! Next to floral nail art, mermaid nail art with lots of glitters and rhinestones is one of my favorite nail designs to paint. I’ve done manicures almost exactly like these in the past, but I actually got to wear these ones for two days! I was so happy<3 1. Start with two coats of Natty.
2. Use a sponge to dab on Ragdoll and Goodness Had Nothing To Do With It.
3. Add a layer of Dragon Princess.
4. When your base is dry, use a detail brush and the acrylic paint to paint on scales.
5. Next, randomly dab some topcoat on your nails and begin placing the rhinestones and glequins around your nails.
6. Clean up.
7. Add a layer of Glossy Glam.
I don’t even know what to say about these nails other than I love them! Surprisingly, they held up for two days without losing any rhinestones. I hope you guys love these nails as much as I do!
Thanks for reading guys!