Happy Monday lovelies! Why is it a happy Monday? I don’t actually know, because this is my first full week at work in a while and I’m not feeling it haha. Luckily it is the start of another Digit-al Dozen week, so that’s giving me something to look forward too! This month we’re tackling different continents, so let’s get right to the polish!
Here is what I used:
This week we’ll be visiting five different continents in five days, so our first stop of the trip is South America! I thought it’d be fun to do a whole week inspired by textiles from each place, so this design was influenced by this Peruvian rug from ArtAndes.
- Start by applying two coats of your base color to their respective nails.
- Then add a layer of Always on top.
- Follow that with the middle stripe of Brick Sidewalk.
- Once that’s dry, use acrylic paint to paint on the design. I started with the green art and then went back in with the other colors for the details.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a coat of Glossy Glam.
So, what do you guys think? I’m actually really digging this design and the color scheme! But, I’m bummed about how the actual artwork itself turned out. I got a new tattoo on my inner forearm this past weekend and since it’s on my dominant arm, painting my nails has been a little rough haha. It will be healed soon though, and then we can get back into more detailed nail art. Until then, make sure to leave me a comment down below with your thoughts! Also, what continent would you have stopped at first?
Thank you guys so, so much for reading! Don’t forget to check out what the other ladies did down below and make sure to go give them a visit. Also, maybe check back later for some more nail art 😛