Good evening lovelies! Gah, I fell behind on my continents for this week’s Digit-al Dozen theme. Blah. Yesterday was a long day, and I didn’t have my photos edited but I’m back! I’ll keep this introduction short so we can get right into the nail art. Today we’re stopping at Antartica, so grab your coat and mittens!
Here is what I used:
So far this week, we’ve only visited warmer continents so it was time to make a stop in the cold! Or I may have just came across this pattern (that I believe is by Meliors Simms) and thought it was cool. So, it ended up on my nails!
- Start by applying two coats of Niagara Sunrise.
- Then dry brush on a little bit of Wooder Ice.
- Once that’s dry, add on the pattern with acrylic paint and a detail brush. I started by adding on the blue polka dots and then adding on the white icebergs.
- When the icebergs are dry, dab a little bit of Fairy Dust on them.
- Clean up.
- Finish with a coat of Glossy Glam.
And, that’s a wrap! I was on the fence about this look when I finished them, but I ended up really enjoying them over the few days I wore them. The shimmer in Niagara Sunrise seriously won me over so hard! Like go take a peek at the macro below (even if it’s kind of crappy…) Isn’t it gorgeous?! Anyways. As always, make sure to leave me a comment down below with thoughts! I’d love to hear what you guys think and your guess what continent we’re visiting next!
Thank you guys so, so much for reading! I’m going to try and get one more post tonight, but until then make sure to check out the other ladies below. They’re all killing this continents theme!